Protocol 101 is a CCTO Orientation Session newly added to our department’s education program that will be required for new hires going forward to complete within their first month of employment.
- Protocol 101: Knowing and Navigating a Protocol: This class provides information on the importance of a protocol document and how to navigate the protocol document. It takes you through what a protocol is and describes the elements of a protocol.
- STARS Code: CCTO-0076-WEB
- Course Type: Self-paced web course (can launch at any time) via STARS
- Estimated Length: About 15 minutes – includes 10-minute video with five-question quiz
Class Completion Requirements:
- Mandatory for new hires, preceding Orientation Session 2 and within first month. Deadline for new hires to complete: by end of first month with the CCTO.
- Staff hired within the last 6 months are encouraged to take this class as well. Tyler will enroll all new hires who started January 2022 or later.
- Renewal is not necessary for this session. It is up to the manager determination if they would like a renewal cadence with their team(s).
If you have any questions or concerns about the new Orientation Session, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org