Staff is not limited to these dress up themes. You are welcome to dress up in your favorite costumes throughout the week! Take pictures to commemorate the week and send them to email@example.com. Please submit photos by 11AM Friday, October 29, 2021 to be included in our social media Halloween posts!
Anyone interested in assisting with food dishes fora potential Diwali event in early November?!
If so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Diwali 2021” and we can coordinate together
*Occurrence of this event is contingent on participation interest so don’t be shy!
TDS Tech Bar Reopening
The message is being sent to Stanford School of Medicine. We are happy to announce that the TDS Tech Bars will be reopening with the addition of 2 new locations:
- Opening October 20, 2021: Lane Tech Bar and new CAM Tech Bar
- Opening October 27, 2021: Redwood City Discovery Hall Tech Bar and new 3145 Porter Drive Tech Bar
The TDS Tech Bars will be open Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Stanford Medicine TDS Tech Bars now offer appointment-based scheduling to provide you with a safe in-person support experience.
In order to schedule your in person appointment, please follow the below instructions:
- Go to http://tdstechbar.stanford.edu/
- Locate the nearest Tech Bar you would like to visit
- Click on Make an appointment Button for that Tech Bar
- Select an available 30-minute time block
Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment to complete your check in at one of our sign-in kiosks. We look forward to seeing you.
Customer Experience and Support Services
Please take a few moments to carefully read these important updates for monitoring in December and January.
Winter Closure Timelines for Onsite & Remote Monitoring
- CCTO will not be hosting onsite and remote visits Dec. 20, 2021, through Jan. 4, 2022.
- All monitoring between Jan. 5-19, 2022 – PRISM submission timeline is as follows:
- All account and record release requests must be submitted by 3pm on Dec. 17, 2021, or visits during Jan. 5-19 will be cancelled.
- Requests may be submitted between Dec. 20 and Jan. 3, however they will not be processed until after the break.
- Onsite monitoring between Oct. 18 – Dec. 17 – CRCs must confirm visits by emailing email@example.com: (1) you want to keep the onsite visit reservation (2) the scheduled monitor has an active PRISM account.
Remote PRISM Reservations: NEW Calendar Invites
- The admin team is implementing calendar invite reminders for Remote Monitoring reservations. A calendar invite from “SOM Equip Remote Prism 1” will be provided as confirmation for PRISM monitoring dates.
- A 3 week “Prism Record Release” Outlook reminder will be built into the calendar invite and will ping you via Outlook notifications. The intention of this reminder is to help you meet the 14-day record release deadline requirement.
- The admin team books monitor visits up to 3 months in advance. Any requests outside of that timeframe will not be processed.
- Please include ALL following information with initial monitoring request:
- Monitor Name:
- OnCore #:
- E-protocol #:
- PI Name:
- CRC main contact:
- Number of record releases:
- 3 preferred visit date ranges:
- All audit requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org because the CCTO admin team needs to track the PRISM scheduling associated with visits going forward.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
Thanks to the Heme Team, a BeWell Grant was approved for a new staff community garden right here onsite! If you have any interest in setting up or maintaining this space please join the Slack channel below: