Starting on 10 April 2023, the CCTO Orientation Program will include new training requirements and the method for completing SCI SOP training will change.
CCTO Orientation Program
Additional trainings are required in the 6-month orientation period for our new CCTO employees starting on or after 10 April 2023:
1) Spectrum Study Teams Roles and Responsibilities and the Delegation of Authority
2) Spectrum Ethics and Clinical Research
3) CCTO Cancer 101
4) SHC Coverage Analysis video – timing based on involvement with budgeting process that includes SHC services (determined by manager)
Continuing employees who have not yet taken the 2 Spectrum classes (#1 and 2 above) are required to take these classes by end of March 2024. Both of these classes are offered in May so those of you who need to take them are encouraged to sign up.
- May 11 9-10:30AM – Ethics and Clinical Research – register here
- May 23 9-10:30AM – Study Teams Roles and Responsibilities and the Delegation of Authority – registered here
The platform for SOP training is changing from a self-administered mastery process with attestation on our website, to a STARS program. The SCI SOP Program (CCTO-PROG-1000) includes all SCI SOPs and Spectrum SOPs that SCI has adopted.
New employees joining on or after 10 April 2023 will be assigned the training program and will have 1 month to complete all of the courses (i.e., SOP trainings [currently 13]) within the program.
A new CCTO Training & Education webpage has been added that includes links to trainings – this list will continue to grow so check back frequently. Additional training opportunities have also been included on the Investigator Training webpage that may be of interest to you. In addition, the CCTO website is updated to reflect the new orientation program requirements and the new process for SOP training.