This is a friendly reminder about the process of requesting use of the CCTO purchasing credit card (p-card). If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CCTO P-card Request Process:
- CCTO Staff requesting use of p-card must have supervisor approval for usage, and this approval should be in email-form and sent to email@example.com.
- The p-card is restricted to specific usage requests, such as business card ordering and approved employee engagement/morale activities. Please be clear as to what the use request is for.
- Once the admin team receives the supervisor’s approval email, admin will schedule a time to provide the p-card directly to the staff member or over the phone. We will never email p-card information.
- Staff must then return the p-card directly to an admin team member (unless otherwise instructed), and then email Ann Hamon (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible with the following information:
- A scan of itemized receipt(s)
- Description of what p-card was used for
- A list of attendee names, when applicable
- Any additional information requested by Ann/CCTO finance team
Your diligence in following this process will allow the admin team to smoothly process requests and also ensure the CCTO finance team receives receipts in a timely manner. Thank you!