- Styrofoam and cool packs collection
- Unwanted binders
- Surplus old/broken equipment (as needed)
- Breakdown of expired/unused/unwanted kits
- Large-scale cleanup of expired & unused materials
- Off-site storage pickups should be arranged in a timely manner to alleviate workspaces. The SOP for this procedure can be found in MedBox.
- All plastic containers with NO sharps, liquids, pills or other biohazard materials (including bio labels) can be disposed of in regular recycling or garbage.
- Anything marked with a Biohazard symbol CANNOT go into regular disposal bins
- Please separate sharps and biohazard materials from lab/medical kits
- Tracking material’s expiration dates can ensure more donations rather than disposal. Donation guidelines can be seen here
**If your team has an abundance of materials, or would like to arrange a small-scale clean up, please reach out to email@example.com to coordinate.