January 31 – February 4
- All main aisle ways MUST have a three-foot clearance and no physical hazards. (We have measuring tape and will be walking around with it.)
- YOUR ACTION ITEM: Remove/Relocate carts, boxes, shelves, and all tripping hazards from the cubical and main egress aisle areas.
- Tops of shelves MUST be cleared of bulky, heavy, tippable, and fragile items.
- YOUR ACTION ITEM: Remove/Relocate ALL binders, boxes, file holders, plants, staplers, glass/ceramic ware, 3-hole punchers, mugs and everything else that may be on the tops of shelves.
- All staff are welcome to CLAll staff are welcome to CLEARLY LABEL boxes/items in their cube/office/team areas with the following notes, and an admin team member will come by to assist accordingly.
- “Do Not Touch”
* If you choose to do so, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org so we know to stop by your CRG area to handle.
- Conference Rooms have been reserved for additional organization space:
- FC280 – Jan. 31, Feb. 2, Feb. 3, Feb. 4
- FC219 – Feb. 1
- FC380 – Feb. 3
BREAK DOWN and PROPERLY DISPOSE of: Anything expired (most importantly space-consuming items such as kits/boxes) located within cube shelves, offices and general CRG areas.
- Disposal Notes:
- Plastic kit items without sharps or reagents: regular recycling
- Expired kit items with reagents/sharps/etc. are being collected for potential future recycling: FC280
- Styrofoam & cold packs: FC280 & FC380 Thursday Feb. 3
- Small amounts of unexpired kit items can go to CTRU, however they will not take bulk amounts
- Unexpired tubes from disassembled kits can be given to the NCTN Team
- Assigned shelves for each cube should be sorted through and organized. Anything expired/unnecessary needs to be disposed of or, if possible, sent back to sponsor/provider.
- Patient binders/study information not currently being used should be packed up and sent to Offsite Storage (VRC, Iron Mountain, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Offsite Storage Boxes and Labels should be ordered via your CRG admin
- SOP can be found here: Off‐Site Storage of Research Records
- General cleaning of personal cube/office area and CRG group areas
- Remove ALL items from tops of shelves, underneath desks and aisle ways to be compliant with emergency safety requirements
- Discard anything broken or unusable
- Return unused/unwanted CCTO electronics, supplies or other office equipment to the admin team