Please take a few moments to carefully read these important updates for monitoring in December and January.
Winter Closure Timelines for Onsite & Remote Monitoring
- CCTO will not be hosting onsite and remote visits Dec. 20, 2021, through Jan. 4, 2022.
- All monitoring between Jan. 5-19, 2022 – PRISM submission timeline is as follows:
- All account and record release requests must be submitted by 3pm on Dec. 17, 2021, or visits during Jan. 5-19 will be cancelled.
- Requests may be submitted between Dec. 20 and Jan. 3, however they will not be processed until after the break.
- Onsite monitoring between Oct. 18 – Dec. 17 – CRCs must confirm visits by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org: (1) you want to keep the onsite visit reservation (2) the scheduled monitor has an active PRISM account.
Remote PRISM Reservations: NEW Calendar Invites
- The admin team is implementing calendar invite reminders for Remote Monitoring reservations. A calendar invite from “SOM Equip Remote Prism 1” will be provided as confirmation for PRISM monitoring dates.
- A 3 week “Prism Record Release” Outlook reminder will be built into the calendar invite and will ping you via Outlook notifications. The intention of this reminder is to help you meet the 14-day record release deadline requirement.
- The admin team books monitor visits up to 3 months in advance. Any requests outside of that timeframe will not be processed.
- Please include ALL following information with initial monitoring request:
- Monitor Name:
- OnCore #:
- E-protocol #:
- PI Name:
- CRC main contact:
- Number of record releases:
- 3 preferred visit date ranges:
- All audit requests should be emailed to email@example.com because the CCTO admin team needs to track the PRISM scheduling associated with visits going forward.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.