You may have noticed there have been some changes with Coordinator Corner! We have taken feedback and have organized the documents by task instead of type. For example, all the documents for assessing study feasibility can be found in the Study Start up/Close Out tab. We have tagged the types of the documents so you have a better idea what they contain without opening them. The tags include:
- Checklist: tools to make sure tasks are complete
- Form/Logs: documents to be completed
- Guidelines: work flow instructions
- Informational: documents that important information
- Notes to File: template notes to file
We have also added a feedback survey. If you notice that links aren’t working, find that processes described are out of date or identify the need for a new document, please submit it through that survey.
Many people have contributed to this project, including some who are no longer with the CCTO. I particularly want to thank Aja Macias, Katy McCormack, Mandie Selin, Alex Valencia and Allison Zhang for all their work to make this possible!