Applicable to all CCTO employees who come to campus or CCSB:
- The CDC, the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), and the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee (HICPAC) recommend that all U.S. health care workers get vaccinated annually against influenza.
- Health care workers include staff not directly involved in patient care but potentially exposed to infectious agents that can be transmitted to and from health care workers and patients.
- Starting November 1st, 2020 and continuing until April 30th, 2021, employees who do not receive the influenza vaccine must wear a mask when working in or visiting patient care areas (main hospital and outpatient clinics) or at any of Stanford University buildings in Santa Clara County.
All staff must participate in the Influenza Prevention program. Your compliance can be obtained as follow:
- Getting the vaccination through any of Stanford immunization programs
- If flu vaccination was provided outside of Stanford University campus, send email with proof of vaccination (as an attachment) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To document refusal of taking influenza vaccination staff is required to take the online Healthstream course titled: Flu Vaccination Refusal click here.