The Office of Facilities Planning and Management (OFPM) has installed QR Code signage in all SoM building restrooms. The QR Code will enable our community to more easily and efficiently report any facility-related issues in our restrooms.
Below are steps on how they work:
- Open the camera on your Smartphone.
- Scan the QR Code.
- Log in with your SUNet ID to be directed to the Request Portal.
- Type in the issue/request; the building and room location will be automatically populated.
- If possible, upload a picture of the issue for clarity.
- Click on “Submit” and the request will be sent directly to our workflow team for dispatch.
See the attached photos for more details.
Thank you for your support in keeping our community safe and clean.