Effective July 1st, 2020, all new protocols submitted for SRC review now require:
- CRG Priority Score Form in addition to
- PSOS Form and
- Flow charts (applicable to all interventional trials)
CRG Priority Score Form:
Any protocol submitted to SRC that has a PSOS sign-off date of 1 July 2020 or later must also submit the priority score form.
- Retrospective documentation of any studies approved by the CRG in July 2020 and
Prospective for all studies reviewed by the CRG.
- Studies that undergo review by more than one group or CRG; originating CRG should complete the CRG Priority Score Form and provide to the collaborating group for their review process
- The CRG Priority Form should be reviewed along with the PSOS form at the CRG meetings and signed off by the CRG leader.
This will allow documentation of the process of protocol selection and prioritization at the CRG Level.
- The Initial PSOS Form has been updated to remove redundancies between the Priority score form.
SRC PSOS Forms and CRG Priority Form can be downloaded from theSRC webpage:
Submissions for SRC review should be made via CCTO Intake at: https://med.stanford.edu/ccto/request.html
- Please note the Priority score form can be uploaded to the “CRG Priority Score Form” under the section “New Study Request (Document Attachments)” in the redcap CCTO intake application. This is a mandatory field.
- Please reach out to Sharmila @ email@example.com for any technical difficulties.