The next set of CCTO Quarterly Session Orientation in July are available for registration in STARS.
To find these classes in STARS, search for “CCTO” and all of the classes we offer will appear on the page for registration.
RECIST (ccto-0101), and Clinical Research 101 (ccto-0075) are optional orientation classes scheduled to occur this July 2020. CCTO staff are encouraged to enroll, however these classes are not mandatory unless otherwise instructed by your manager.
- Date: Monday, July 27, 2:30 – 4pm via Zoom
- Teachers: Ami Okada and/or Rachel Freiberg
- To sign up: Search in STARS for “CCTO” or “ccto-0101” and the available course will show up for you to enroll in
Clinical Research 101:
- Date: Friday, July 31, 10:00am-11:30am via Zoom
- Teacher: Elizabeth Anderson
- To sign up: Contact Tiffany Li to enroll you in STARS
Please note that we offer Cancer 101, RECIST, and Clinical Research 101 quarterly. If a class has low enrollment, it will be cancelled.
STARS questions can be directed to Tiffany Li. Thank you!