SRC PSOS forms (initial and renewal) have been streamlined and updated and will be available to download July 1st, 2020. These updated forms should be used for any studies reviewed from this date onwards.
Please note there is now only one PSOS form that can be used across all CRGS: We have removed the CRG member list, instead CRG attendee names can now be added to the form.
CRG participants that need to be present for the study review remains the same:
- Initial PSOS: At least 3 CRG members other than the PI
- Renewal PSOS: At least 2 CRG members other than PI
The following are the major changes that were made to the SRC PSOS forms:
- Only 1 PSOS form (initial and renewal) can now be used by all CRGS
- CRG specific forms have been removed.
- CRG Attestation: CRG leader/designee signing the PSOS form, will need to provide a rationale related to the importance of the study in the CRG`s study portfolio
- Initial PSOS has the following updates:
- Added a question related to the inclusion of underrepresented population
- Staff resources section updated to include OPAL Score