SCI and SHC have kicked off a funding opportunity for clinical research education for CCTO clinical research team members and for SHC APPs and RNs. Goals of this pilot program is to heighten clinical trials education and awareness, and enhance engagement and quality of work across the clinic team members and the CCTO.
General details of the program:
- Provides funding for an educational course or conference (1/applicant) up to $2,500 (please use STAP funds first)
- Application will detail course or conference, how it will impact their work and/or professional development in clinical research; will be reviewed/approved by a committee
- Eligible: APPs, RNs, NCs, Stanford Cancer Institute (SCI) Clinical Trials Office (CCTO) staff.
- Requires manager/leadership approval and sign off.
- If application approved, grantee will present learnings to a relevant group within 3 months of course or conference completion
- One-year pilot starting in July 2019
Additional information and application form is available on the SCI Internal Funding Opportunities page at https://med.stanford.edu/cancer/research/funding.html