The topic for the next CCTO OnCore Advanced course has been selected and will be “Subject Data Entry QA in OnCore: Why, How and When”
This course will be held on February 26, 2019, 2-4pm in 800 Welch Road, conference room FC380.
If you are interested in taking this optional course, please sign yourself up through STARS by searching the catalog for “CCTO-0020”. Please note that you cannot take an OnCore Advanced course until you have taken the normal Session 4 Cancer OnCore Basic Course.
Additional upcoming OnCore Advanced course (more to be posted in STARS soon):
- March 19, CCTO-0021: “Using OnCore to Answer Questions for Your IRB Continuing Renewal”
- April 23, CCTO-0022: “Advanced Searches in OnCore: Finding Patients, Protocols, and Treating Physicians”
- May 28, CCTO-0023: “OnCore Calendar, Form, QA Team Query, and Export Management for Investigator Initiated Protocols”
- June 18, CCTO-0024: “Subject Data Entry QC in OnCore: Why, How, and When”
- July 23, CCTO-0025: “Using OnCore to Answer Questions for Your IRB Continuing Renewal”
NOTE: If you sign up for the course and end up not being able to attend, please make sure to either drop the course in STARS yourself, or if you have passed the drop date, email Amanda Sullivan or Christine Baker and ask us to drop you. We cancel the courses if we do not have above a certain number of attendees, so letting us know when you can’t attend is important.