Did your beverage bubble over? Did your meal explode? Did your food splatter?
We kindly remind the CCTO office that all staff are responsible for keeping the microwaves clean and to please clean up your messes. Housekeeping does not clean our microwaves.
Due to liquid spills that were not cleaned up, the older third floor microwave is now rusting because it boiled through the interior metal bottom. While we are in the process of ordering a new one, it’s utmost important that we avoid these situations in the future. This is preventable if we all take the couple of moments to wipe up whatever spilled.
If you need cleaning supplies after a spill, or are seeking something to cover your food with, please look around the kitchen for what you need or ask an admin for assistance.
Thank you for keeping our microwaves clean,
The CCTO Admin Team