Starting December 3, 2018, an updated version of the CCTO’s Intake request system will be launched. You can initiate a request from CCTO’s Intake Request page: http://med.stanford.edu/ccto/request.html
The highlights of this new versions are:
- Expanded scope to request IND services including Single Patient IND
- Configured the system for sending emails
- Rephrased some questions
- PSOS is required for all new study request with the exception of Single Patient IND. If SRC review is not required, attach SRC’s communication in the space designed for PSOS. For certain CCT studies, 2 PSOS documents are required.
We also changed the management of the requests:
- Each request will be locked after it was submitted. If you need to update or modify your submission, please email CCTO-Intake@stanford.edu to unlock the record.
- Intake Coordinator (IC) will retire an incomplete request when the requestor is unresponsive to IC email reminder of service request completion. A new service request must be submitted when the request is moved out of the queue of the request system.
Relevant documents have been uploaded on the Intake page.