Both Initial and Renewal PSOS forms have now been updated to include two additional questions:
- Has PI completed Annual Clinical Research training?
- Does PI have any overdue clinical trials.gov reporting?
Since we have received many inquiries as to what can be reported as Annual PI training, here are a few examples:
For more details, keep on reading.
Annual Clinical Research Training by PI
Class Title and Date needed
When: Attended in the past 12 months (at the time of PSOS completion)
What – Examples:
- CITI GCP training (Group 7) if completed in the last 12 months
- Any research conference attended, e.g., ASH, ASCO, SWOG, etc.
- Online research-related classes e.g. NIH
- DSMC audit participation
- IND training
- Investigator training class at Stanford
- Research classes/courses at Stanford, e.g.:
- Class by Steven Goodman, MD: https://med.stanford.edu/about/events/spectrum/essentials-of-clinical-research-at-stanford.html
- Spectrum: https://med.stanford.edu/spectrum/b2_education/b2_2_clinical_research_operations_program.html
- SCCR: http://med.stanford.edu/sccr/research-services/education-training.html
The above information can also be found on the SRC page under SRC Documents.