The CCTO Xerox printers and faxes have suffered from severe paper pileups and messes. Please take time to pick up your printouts and faxes immediately – it’s unsecure to leave PHI prints/faxes unattended and also creates an untidy atmosphere.
Printing and Fax Etiquette
- Don’t Leave Your Prints and Faxes Behind – pick up immediately. Anything left will be shredded at the end of the day.
- Save toner – only print what you need. Take a moment to check your printer settings. Please have black and white set as your default printing option.
- Don’t shuffle/mix other people’s print outs – be courteous by not leaving a messy pile of papers behind.
- If you dig through multiple prints to find yours – please tidy up and/or paper clip other people’s printouts.
- Unclaimed faxes or unnamed/unclear printouts – place on labeled sorting trays, if available.
Thank you in advance for your help! Questions? Contact email@example.com.