Cleaning is a beautiful thing! To help keep our buildings looking good, the CCTO leadership is designating cleaning time for CRG groups. We are allowing and highly encouraging that your team take two hours on a few Fridays each year to clean your CRG group and personal desk areas. NOTE: CCTO CRG Managers will receive the cleaning day calendar invites and let you know when your cleaning days are.
Understand you are not limited to only these dates for cleaning – all staff has full permission and are encouraged to clean group/personal areas whenever possible to help us stay in safety compliance and we are specifically requesting that groups set aside time on these designated days.
It is important for safety and well-being that all staff have a tidy space to work in. We ask that you approach this allotted cleaning time with importance and purposefulness. The admin team is here to assist and can provide guidance on safety requirements. Below are the outlined logistics and guidelines.
- Held every third Friday of each month from 3-5pm
- Clorox wipes and dusting cloths are available
- Multiple groups will clean per month on the same Friday – you can help and support each other!
- A conference room on the appropriate floor can be reserved, if needed – please let admin team know in advance if you’d like one
- BREAK DOWN and PROPERLY DISPOSE of: Anything expired (most importantly space-consuming items such as kits/boxes) located within cube shelves, offices and general CRG areas
- Each staff cubical also has six extra shelves assigned to it (cube number is labeled on each extra shelf). These shelves need to be sorted through and organized, and anything expired/unnecessary needs to be disposed of.
- Questions regarding assigned shelving locations can be answered by Amanda Sullivan.
- Patient binders/study information not currently being used should be packed up and sent to DataSafe.
- DataSafe boxes can be ordered from Allen Lee or via your group admin
- CCTO DataSafe stickers are available at Amanda Sullivan’s desk; group-specific stickers are available via your group admin
- General cleaning of personal cube/office area and CRG group areas
- Remove ALL items from tops of shelves, underneath desks and aisle ways to be compliant with emergency safety requirements
- Discard anything broken or unusable
- Return unused/unwanted CCTO electronics, supplies or other office equipment to the admin team
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!