This course provides advanced training of the International Council for Harmonization guidelines used in clinical research and discuss reasons for professional certification and preparation strategies for the ACRP exam. It will be held on Wednesday, May 9, 2018, 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM at Li Ka Shing Center room LK306. For any questions, please contact Kiera Larson.
This workshop is designed to provide training to any member of the research staff. Space is limited to 30 attendees per class. The cost is $100 and it is STAP-eligible. To register in STARS, search for CTR-5069-050918 or use this STARS Express Link.
For more details on the topics covered in this course, keep on reading.
ICH Guidelines for review include:
- ICH E2A: Safety Definitions and Reporting
- ICH E8: General Considerations for Clinical Trials
- ICH E9: Statistical Principles for Clinical Trials
- ICH E6: Good Clinical Practice
At the conclusion of this class, you will be able to:
- List the 4 relevant ICH guidelines used for international clinical trials
- Describe the significant points of the Declaration of Helsinki
- List the 3 learning strategies