What is the Emergency Response Team (ERT)?
Emergency Response Teams (ERTs) are individuals trained and equipped by the School of Medicine Emergency Management Program. ERTs help disseminate emergency preparedness and response instructions and assist during building evacuations.
What to do if you would like to become an ERT for your building:
- Manager’s approval is required
- Let Christine Baker know you have approval and would like to become an ERT
- Apply and complete the ERT Commitment Form
- Take the Part 1 and Part 2 Trainings
- Part 1: a one-hour online session
- Register for a Part 1 training course (dates below) via Eventbrite
- Friday, Feb 2, 2018 at 1pm – 2pm
- Thursday, Feb 8, 2018 at 1:30pm – 2:30pm
- Thursday, Feb 15, 2018 at 1pm – 2pm
- Thursday, Feb 22, 2018 at 10 am – 11am
- Part 2: a two-hour in-person training session
- Part 2 trainings are currently being scheduled and will be announced once finalized